Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Nine Weeks Out

Well so much for a bi-weekly blog...sorry guys! I'll do better.
A lot has been on my mind the past couple months;
Especially with the goals that I’ve made for myself. So in regards to the post title, “nine weeks out,” I decided I will be doing my first body building competition! The competition is in nine weeks! I will be competing in Figure! Right now I am in the cutting phase of my regimen and it is Cray-ZY! My nutrition is super strict and my workouts are killer! But most of my results will come from my nutrition, naturally! J I’m really excited for what will happen and how everything will turn out! I’ve had my struggles and non-motivating days, but I push through and find ways to keep going! I will be better and I will progress! And YOU can do the same!! Those who read this, ask me questions, compliment me, all of the above, give me so much more motivation then anything else could! Therefore, THANK YOU!
 I plan on catching up with social media too, such as Instagram, twitter, etc.! So keep a look out for those here soon and then...#followme! J
 

 
Triceps and Abs...my favorite to train!
 

1 comment:

  1. Well Blythe u look amazing and beautiful as always. Sounds like I just need to hire u as a personal trainer/ life coach.

    ReplyDelete